THIS RECIPE IS:
Dairy free Gluten free Nut free Cane sugar free
- 3 tablespoons raw Cacao powder (NOT cocoa powder!)
- 2 heaped teaspoons gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Coconut palm sugar
- ½-1 cup Coconut milk (depending on individual taste)
- Chill the coconut milk first for a cooler treat
- Combine all dry ingredients, then slowly add in the coconut milk while whisking until a smooth mousse consistency
- Best eaten straight away!
This makes a very strong flavoured and thick textured mousse. If you don’t like strong dark chocolate, try the variations below.
Variation 1: Put all ingredients into a blender along with about ¼ cup coconut meat and blend until smooth (my favourite!!) This makes for a lighter flavour and texture.
Variation 2: Blend cherries or favourite berries into the mousse for a choc berry sensation!