I love quick, easy and tasty meals! None of these things have to be stand alone. Quick does not have to mean boring, tasty does not have to mean time-consuming. This is a super simple, super tasty mid-week meal that you will love and done in 30 minutes!
- Chicken thighs ( I use 1kg and have lots of leftovers after feeding 4 people)
- 2 fresh limes
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 2 shallots
- salt and pepper
- coriander leaves
- Cut chicken thighs into 3 pieces. Place into a large pot and brown on each side with a little oil
- Cut limes in slices and put into the pot with the chicken
- Place whole tin of coconut cream into the pot (I use a 270ml can) and allow to simmer until the chicken is cooked
- Add salt and pepper to you liking
- Slice the shallots and throw them in at the end
- Put chopped coriander on top before serving
You can serve this with whatever you like, I generally serve it with rice and veggies and it is delicious!
See? Simple, quick and easy!