This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free and sooo delicious.
One thing that many dairy free clients miss is those creamy based sauces and one thing gluten free people miss is pasta! So I’ve combined the 2 and made this super tasty dish. There’s not even any Cauliflower involved!
- 400g Green Prawns (or other protein you may like)
- 2 packets of Konjac fettuccine (I used Slendier brand)
- 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed (or more if you love it)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- mushrooms (4-6 portobello, or equiv. of other types)
- 2 tablespoons of savoury yeast flakes
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- salt and pepper
- oil or butter for frying
What to do:
- Fry off the onion and garlic until soft
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add prawns and heat until almost cooked
- Add coconut milk, chicken stock and savoury yeast flakes and stir until mixed together
- Add konjac fettuccine and salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer until the liquid has reduced a little and all ingredients are well combined (only a few minutes)
If you need to you can add more liquid, just add 1:1 of coconut milk and chicken stock.